findIT! Winchester is a site where organizations can post events and resources and the public and other organizations can easily find them. It is a platform for organizations to develop and promote collaborative activities. The site will include a central calendar; a directory of Winchester organizations and their resources; a links to local news feeds; and a forum for local organizations to communicate with each other.
What findIT! Winchester can help us do
- Find out what’s going on in town from one central place.
- See what other organizations in town are working on.
- Use filtering tool to quickly sort through large amounts of information, by keywords, with results tailored to your needs.
- Identify possible conflicts when you’re scheduling an event.
- Promote and find volunteer opportunities.
- Find venue information for your events.
- Help people with shared interests find your organization.
- Find tools and partners to help implement or promote a project.